No purchase necessary. Purchase will not improve chances of winning. See official rules for alternative email method of entry. Open only to legal residents of USA who are at least 13. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. Subject to all official rules found at [long for URL here].
“OLIVER THOMAS x SEE EYEWEAR GIVEAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES. MANY WILL ENTER; ONE WILL WIN.
IF YOU ARE A MINOR IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE, BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU MUST OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. PROOF OF PERMISSION MAY BE REQUIRED AT ANY TIME AND IN ANY FORM DEEMED NECESSARY BY OLIVER THOMAS.
PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU (AND IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) AGREE TO AND WILL COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
1. ELIGIBILITY; GENERAL. This sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years old or older. Minors are not eligible to participate if they have not obtained consent from their parent or legal guardian. Employees of Oliver Thomas (a division of Black Diamond Group, Inc.) (“Oliver Thomas”) and its promotional partners, [including See Eyewear], and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and the immediate families and household members of such persons, are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. By entering the sweepstakes, you (a) agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules, the decisions of Oliver Thomas, which are final and binding in all matters, and any and all applicable laws, rules, or regulations (collectively, “Applicable Laws”); (b) represent that you satisfy these eligibility requirements, and (c) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the sweepstakes or these Official Rules.
2. BINDING AGREEMENT. These Official Rules form a legally binding agreement with respect to the sweepstakes. If you do not agree to the Official Rules, you are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes or to win any of the prizes. Your submission of an entry to the sweepstakes constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM ET on 6/27/22 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 7/1/22 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period in order to be eligible.
4. HOW TO ENTER. You may enter by one of the following two ways:
- (i) Like our Instagram post dated 6/27/22. Follow @theoliverthomas & @seeeyewear on Instagram. Tag an Instagram “friend(s)” handle in the comments of the Instagram post dated 6/27/22.
- (ii) Send an email to email@example.com the subject line “Sweepstakes Entry – Oliver Thomas x See Eyewear Giveaway,” and include in the email your first and last legal name, your state of residence, your mailing address, your email address, your age at the time of entry, and if you are a minor, the first and last name, plus e-mail address, of your parent or legal guardian who gave you permission to enter and agreed to these rules.
Regardless of method of entry, limit 100 entries per person. For avoidance of doubt, you may not enter multiple times using multiple accounts, duplicate posts, etc. Except for User-Generated Content, which will be subject to Section 13, all sweepstakes entries become the property of Oliver Thomas and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Oliver Thomas is not responsible for and will not consider any entries that (i) are incomplete, incorrect, damaged, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate or inaccurately captured, not received by Oliver Thomas (including as a result of your privacy settings on a Social Media Platform (defined in Section 11 below)), lost, stolen, delayed, undelivered, or late for any reason, including as a result of any technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software, internet, server, email platform, Social Media Platform, website, application, access provider, network, computer, data transmission, or any third-party service errors, malfunctions, or difficulties (including any active or passive filtering) of any kind (collectively, “Transmission Failures”), or (ii) do not conform with any the requirements of these Official Rules (collectively, “Faulty Entries”).
If Oliver Thomas determines that there is any suspected or actual tampering, it may void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the sweepstakes, at which time, it may conduct a random drawing to award prizes using all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER. One (1) potential winner will be chosen by a random drawing to be conducted on or about 7/1/22 from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. WINNER VERIFICATION. Any potential winner will be deemed a winner and eligible to receive the prize only after Oliver Thomas’s verification of eligibility of the potential winner. Oliver Thomas may disqualify you from this sweepstakes and deem any such entry by you void if it suspects or finds that you have (i) violated any Applicable Law or these Official Rules, including by (a) entering as a minor without permission from your parent or legal guardian, (b) entering or attempting to enter multiple times in violation of these Official Rules, including through use of multiple accounts, or (c) entering as a residence of a place in which this sweepstakes is void; (ii) tampered or attempted to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, including by generating entries through an automated means to subvert the entry process; (iii) acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, bully, or harass any other person; or (iv) attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (collectively, “Violating Entries”). ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE DEEMED A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, OLIVER THOMAS WILL DISQUALIFY YOU AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND MAY BAN OR DISQUALIFY YOU FROM THIS AND FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES.
7. PRIZES. The potential winner will receive an Oliver Thomas 24+7 Wingwoman Tote & 24+7 Double Vision Case with an estimated retail value of up to $164.00 (USD) and a See Eyewear Gift Card with a value of $150 (USD). The estimated total value of all prizes up to $314.00 (USD). The actual retail value of a prize may depend on the specific style or product selected.
8. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS/LIMITATIONS. No prize substitution, cash equivalent of prizes, transfer, or assignment of prizes is permitted, except Oliver Thomas may substitute a prize or prizes of similar value. Prizes are subject to product availability. In addition to the requirements set forth in Section 10, Oliver Thomas may require personal identification and/or proof of permission from a parent or a legal guardian to be presented in any form deemed necessary by Oliver Thomas to redeem the prize. Oliver Thomas is not responsible for any late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes. If a potential winner is a minor, the prize may be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documentation.
9. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Many will enter, only one (1) will win.
10. OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION. A potential sweepstakes winner will be contacted by Oliver Thomas via email or a message on social media to the account that was used in entering the sweepstakes. A winner must respond within seven (7) days of being notified of winning. A potential winner must supply Oliver Thomas with the potential winner’s legal name, email address, mailing address, and age at the time of entry. The potential winner may also be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release, and/or name/likeness license and liability release, and if a potential winner is a minor, the potential winner’s parent or legal guardian will also be required to sign such documents. Return of the prize notification as “undeliverable,” or any failure to respond or to return any required document in the time noted, or any other failure to comply with these Official Rules, will result in disqualification of the selected winner and forfeiture of the prize. Oliver Thomas is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner. The prize will be awarded after Oliver Thomas’ receipt of the winner’s response, any required documents and proper verification of the winner’s identity and eligibility.
11. NO SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM ENDORSEMENT; RELEASE. Depending on the particular sweepstakes, the sweepstakes may involve one or more social media platforms. In all cases, however, this sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any such platform, including Meta Platforms, Inc. (Facebook), Instagram Inc., ByteDance Ltd. (TiKTok), Google Inc. (YouTube), or Twitter, Inc. (collectively, “Social Media Companies”). You understand that by using and interacting with the application or website of any of the Social Media Companies (the “Social Media Platforms”), you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of those Social Media Platforms (including for example, YouTube’s Community Guidelines found here at https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/community-guidelines/). You should therefore review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with them. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to comply with all Social Media Companies’ terms and policies, and you hereby release and discharge, and you will indemnify and hold harmless, the Social Media Companies and their respective affiliates, employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of or relating to participation in this sweepstakes, any sweepstakes-related activities, or the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder, including personal injuries, death, and property damage.